Select a page
Our office is open during refined business hours: M-Th, 8 AM-12PM
When you visit our office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we will explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments to meet with staff: We encourage appointments to meet with our staff. Please contact the staff member you would like to meet for an appointment time.
3. If dropping off or paying your bill we offer a drop box located in our reception area.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely through our client collaboration app, Liscio. If making a payment, you may pay online through our website at www.sessionscpa.net.
5. You are encouraged, but not required to wear a mask when visiting the office.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we have made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 205-655-3039 and we will be happy to assist you.